Sunday, December 28, 2008

..is there any place tht can make my life better..

~If one day u feel like crying..
~Call me..
~I dont promise that I will make u laugh..
~But I can cry with u..
~If one day u want to run away..
~Dont be afraid to call me..
~I dont promise to ask u to stop..
~But I can run with u..
~If one day u dont want to listen to anyone..
~Call me..
~I promise to be there for u but also promise to remain quiet..
~But one day if u call..
~And there is no anwser..
~Come fast to see me..
~Perhaps i need you..
~Remember, everyone needs a friend,
dont ever leave the one u love for the one u like..
~Because the one u like will leave u for the one they love..
~But always keep in mind that the one u like will never forget u..


best regards
chaz

1 comment:

stabuxguy said...

thanks for being one of my blog reader/followers... have a gut day...!

K.